4) Program Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead overall program planning process, program schedule and initiate process improvements.
- You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Work with key stakeholders in business teams, product management and Tech teams to define strategy for delivery
- Manage, align and deliver medium to large programs and portfolio of projects
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Manage trade-offs across a portfolio of programs to ensure business objectives are met and internal obstacles are removed
- Establish excellent working relations with all internal and external partners with an emphasis on removing roadblocks for program success.
- Coordinate across products and tech to identify and address cross product dependencies and help remove bottlenecks
- To accomplish this, you will be expected to have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- An established background in building highly scalable & complex systems is a definite plus.
- 3-7 years of experience in technical program management role
- A Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Familiarity with agile Methodology
- Extensive experience defining programs and implementing them across a team focused on delivering outcomes that meet rapidly evolving customer needs
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, technical leaders, external partners and developers
- A proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Send resumes to: email@example.com